- CHECK ALL SYSTEMS AS NECESSARY.
- LF: 35 RF: 35 LR: 35 RR: 35
- Pressurize cooling system & check for all leaks. Inspect all cooling system components for wear and/ or defection. Check system for restriction/ blockage & assess overheating issues.
- REMOVE & REPLACE COMBINATION SWITCH ASSY. REASSEMBLE STEERING COLUMN COVER & RECHECK.
- REMOVE & REPLACE COOLANT TEMP. SENSOR. RECHECK SYSTEM AS NECESSARY. RESET M.I.L. IF ILLUMINATED.
- REMOVE & REPLACE DEFECTIVE RADIATOR ASSY. REINSTALL RADIATOR HOSES.
- REMOVE & REPLACE THERMOSTAT ASSY. REFILL COOLING SYSTEM AS NECESSARY. RECHECK SYSTEM AS NEEDED.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Recharge system w/ R-134a as necessary. Test system performance.
EDUARDO L. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/7/2021